Neuromultivitis is a combined multivitamin drug from group B - B1, B6 and B12, patented and manufactured by the Austrian company Lannacher Heilmittel.
Neuromultivitis improves the synthesis of major neurotransmitters, which has a positive effect on the work of the brain and peripheral nervous system.
It is indicated for use in neuritis of various etiologies, pain syndromes caused by compression of nerves or nerve roots, as well as in neurodegenerative diseases that occur with lesions of the muscle plates.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Complex of vitamins of group B.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much does neuromultivitis cost in pharmacies? The average price is 190 rubles.
Release form and composition
Neuromultivitis tablets - a combination of three vitamins of group B:
- cyanocobalamin (B12) - 0.2 mg,
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) - 200 mg,
- thiamine hydrochloride (B1) - 100 mg.
It is these substances that have a positive effect on the nervous system, reduce the risk of cerebral disorders.
Tablets of almost white color with a film cover are located on blisters. On each plate there are 20 units of the drug Neuromultivitis. A carton pack contains one, three or five blisters.
The tablets of this drug come in a round, almost white color. They are film coated. This is a combined drug, which consists of vitamins of group B.
Pharmacological action of this tool due to its composition:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is transformed into cocarboxylase - an important coenzyme of many enzyme reactions in the human body. Takes an active part in protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, plays an important role in the conduct of nerve excitations in synapses.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is also involved in many metabolic processes as a coenzyme, it is necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system. Pyridoxine is involved in the formation of many neurotransmitters (for example, norepinephrine, dopamine, histamine, etc.).
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - participates in the synthesis of nucleic acids, stimulates the regeneration and renewal of the body's cells, normalizes the lipid composition of the nervous tissue, improves the mental abilities of a person.
Neuromultivitis is perfectly absorbed by the body and has practically no contraindications.
Indications for use
Neuromultivitis tablets are prescribed for neurological disorders, developing on the background of a deficiency of cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine, thiamine, if the lack of valuable components is difficult to eliminate with the help of dietary correction. The drug is indispensable for the launch of metabolic processes in weakened structures. A complex of vitamins eliminates problems with the transmission of nerve impulses, exhibits an antioxidant effect, regulates fat metabolism.
It is useful to take Neuromultivitis as one of the elements of treatment:
- severe stages of scoliosis;
- intercostal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- radicular syndrome on the background of degenerative processes in vertebral structures;
- humeroscapular syndrome.
Vitamin complex with three active ingredients normalizes the work of the central nervous system in diabetic and alcoholic polyneuropathy.
The drug is contraindicated for persons sensitive to its components, as well as children under 12 years. Additional contraindications are:
- diseases of an allergic nature (for vitamin B1);
- erythremia (Vaquez disease), erythrocytosis, embolism (blockage) by a blood vessel channel thrombus (for vitamin B12);
- acute gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer (for vitamin B6; taking it with this disease may cause an increase in gastric acidity).
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The instructions for use say that the medicine is not taken during pregnancy due to the lack of clinical studies confirming the safety of the health of the fetus and expectant mothers. The composition of the vitamin complex includes an increased dosage of the components, which exceeds the daily need of the human body.
If Neuromultivitis is used during pregnancy, the metabolic processes in the nerve tissues are activated, which can lead to the risk of miscarriage.
Dosage and method of use
The instructions for use indicate that Neuromultivitis should be taken orally after a meal, without chewing, and drinking water.
- It is recommended to take the drug 1 tablet 1-3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor individually (usually 2-4 weeks). According to reviews, Neuromultivitis has an effect within 1-2 weeks after taking the drug.
According to reviews, neuromulitis is well tolerated by patients and rarely causes adverse reactions. In isolated cases, nausea, tachycardia (increased heart rate), skin itching and rash were noted.
With prolonged use of the drug or accidentally ingestion of a large number of tablets in patients develop signs of overdose, which are expressed by the following clinical symptoms:
- Change of indicators on the electrocardiogram;
- The development of hypochromic anemia;
- Heart rhythm disorder;
- Seborrheic dermatitis;
- Eczematous rash.
With the appearance of these effects, treatment with the drug should be stopped, if necessary, the patient is treated symptomatically.
Do not recommend the use of the drug in high doses for more than 4 weeks.
Cyanocobalamin may mask the symptoms of folic acid deficiency.
When using the drug, you must consider the interaction with other drugs:
- With simultaneous use of the drug Neuromultivitis and levodopa, a decrease in anti-Parkinsonian efficacy of levodopa is noted.
- During treatment with Neuromultivitis, it is not recommended to take multivitamin complexes that include vitamins of group B.
- The combined use of the drug Neuromultivit and ethanol dramatically reduces the absorption of thiamine, which is part of the drug (the level in the blood can be reduced by 30%).
We picked up some reviews of people using the drug Neuromultivitis:
- Eugenia. Prescribed vitamins when planning pregnancy. I chose between two drugs: Neuromultivitis (tablets) and Kombilipen (shots in ampoules). For the price and reviews, I liked the first one more, so I bought it. The daily need for B vitamins in women planning a pregnancy increases by 30%, so I take pills regularly.
- Tatyana. I doctor Neyromultivit issued in the form of injections. I put the first seven days at the injection every day, and then twice a week for two weeks. Definitely, there is an effect and it is not even very bad, I am pleased. What is good, this tool enhances the effect of NSAIDs. I had back pain, now nothing bothers.
- Kostya. Prescribed for the treatment of intercostal neuralgia. According to the doctor, compatibility with other drugs is 100%. The cost of vitamins is not very pleased, but the price of analogues is not too different. After reading the instructions, I understood how to drink Neuromultivitis so that the packaging was enough for the entire course of treatment. Neuralgia disappeared after 4 days.
The drug has the following analogues:
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
It is best to store the vitamin complex at temperatures up to 25 ºC in a place that is protected from direct sunlight and moisture, inaccessible to small children.
The drug is valid for 3 years.