Anvifen - nootropic drug, the use of which allows to improve the functionality of the brain.
This becomes possible due to the normalization of metabolic and intracellular processes, and a stimulating effect on the bloodstream. The antiplatelet effect exerted by Anvifen on microcirculation optimization contributes to a decrease in vascular resistance. These properties of the drug can improve the patient's memory, accelerate and stabilize the sensory-motor reactions, increase concentration.
On this page you will find all the information about Anvifen: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Anvifen. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released on prescription.
How much does Anvifen cost? The average price in pharmacies is at the level of 235 rubles.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - hard gelatin capsules:
- 25 mg - size No. 3, white;
- 50 mg - size №3, white body, lid - blue;
- 125 mg - size 2, white body, lid - blue;
- 250 mg - size No. 0, white body, cap - dark blue.
The contents of the capsules are a mixture of powder and / or granules of white color (a yellowish tint is possible). Capsules are packaged in blister packs of 10 pcs., 1, 2, 3 or 5 packs in a carton box.
- Active ingredient: aminophenylbutyric acid hydrochloride, in 1 capsule - 25, 50, 125 or 250 mg.
- Auxiliary components: hyprolosis, lactose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide.
The composition of the capsule shell: gelatin, water, titanium dioxide (E171); 50, 125, and 250 mg capsules, in addition, contain dyes azorubine (E122), quinoline yellow (E104), and brilliant blue (E133).
Due to the antiplatelet effects of the drug, Anvifen reduces the number of negative manifestations in the body that affect the brain. Patients feel better, headaches disappear and sleep normalizes. The feeling of heaviness in the head completely disappears, the number of emotionally unstable reactions is reduced to a minimum.
The tool has therapeutic activity, which is manifested in the following properties:
The drug does not inhibit the functionality of the central nervous system (CNS), so patients feel great during the course of treatment. Nootropic remedy effectively fights with asthenia and any sleep disorders, eliminates the feeling of anxiety or anxiety. The substance is rapidly absorbed into the blood; in younger and older patients, penetration rates are higher than in adults. Most prepar
Indications for use
According to the instructions, the drug Anvifen is prescribed for indications:
- during sleep problems and insomnia;
- with Meniere's syndrome;
- during motion sickness with kinetosis;
- during disorders of the nervous system of anxiety, neurotic, asthenic type;
- with a delay or vice versa urinary incontinence, nervous tics in children;
- during anxiety, fear;
- with the occurrence of dizziness, which appear in connection with disturbances in the vestibular apparatus.
In addition, the drug is used during the complex therapeutic treatment of the syndrome of withdrawal type and alcoholism for the relief of developing somatovegetative and psychopathological disorders.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- children up to 3 years;
- hypersensitivity to the active and / or auxiliary components.
- liver failure;
- erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated for use during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
Instructions for use Anvifen
The instructions for use indicate that Anvifen capsules are ingested, regardless of the food. Usually prescribe a course of treatment with a course of 2-3 weeks.
- Adult patients and adolescents usually recommend receiving 250-500 mg three times a day. The highest recommended dose per day is 2500 mg.
- Children 3-8 years old are usually recommended to take 50-100 mg three times a day.
- Children 8-14 years old are usually recommended to take 250 mg three times a day.
Single maximum doses for adults are 750 mg, in elderly patients - 500 mg, in children from 3 years old - 150 mg, in children from 8 years old - 250 mg.
- In the complex treatment of withdrawal alcohol syndrome, 250–500 mg of the drug Anvifen three times a day are usually recommended, and an additional intake of 750 mg before going to bed. This dose is gradually reduced to the standard daily dose.
- For dizziness and Meniere Anvifen disease, it is usually recommended at a dose of 250 mg three times a day for a course of 14 days.
- With motion sickness, a single dose of 250–500 mg of Anvifen 60 minutes before the proposed roll is recommended. The anti-pumping effect of Anvifen increases with an increase in dose, while after the onset of pronounced signs of seasickness, low efficacy is noted after taking even 750-1000 mg of Anvifen.
With prolonged therapy, it is recommended to monitor the blood picture and the level of liver enzymes.
At the start of this medication, patients may suffer seizures. nauseaand also feel drowsiness, anxiety, irritability, dizziness and headaches. As a rule, the most common side effect of Anvifen is considered allergic reaction on the constituent components of the drug.
If the drug is taken in excess of the prescribed rate, an overdose may occur, which is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- severe drowsiness may occur;
- emetic urges;
- with a dose of more than 7 grams, fatty degeneration of the liver may appear;
- blood pressure sometimes decreases;
- renal dysfunction
In these cases, gastric lavage should be done, after which the patient is given activated charcoal according to his weight and further therapeutic treatment is carried out.
Taking the drug requires the patient to take special care in driving vehicles and performing precise work that requires concentration and attention. Prolonged use requires periodic monitoring of indicators of the functions of the liver and kidneys, a picture of peripheral blood.
Reception of Anvifen prolongs and accumulates the medicinal effect of antipsychotics, hypnotics, antiparkinsonic and antiexudative drugs. Opioid analgesics while taking Anvifen should be used with extreme caution.
As such, reviews of doctors about Anvifene on the Internet is not found, because doctors do not particularly like the format of "virtual" consultations. After all, for the proper selection of a particular drug specialist must study the characteristics of each patient.
Since the drug is not contraindicated in children, the majority of parents have positive reviews about Anvifene, although some people note the presence of side effects as a negative factor. However, the drug is suitable for children and with the right dosage can not cause harm.
Structural analogues of the active substance:
- Aminophenylbutyric acid;
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Anvifen should be stored at a temperature not exceeding + 25⁰С in a place with a normal level of humidity. Do not allow contact with the drug in direct sunlight. Ensure that the product is in a place that is difficult for children to reach.
Shelf life is 3 years from the date indicated on the package. After this period, the drug can not be used.